Hull ProOne Fibres

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Barbury this am, on practice days its fibre-only so bought 250 of these in shot size 8, gun is 30” 3/8 & 3/8, full spectrum of clays (well apart from all being black which one didnt mind at all) one didnt really notice recoil and thought that the breaks (impressive) suggested they patterened “tight” that said I dont for one moment think any of todays missed clays were due to pattern, more the trigger pulling muppet 🤡 Noticed streaky residue in barrels, that said looked no different after 100 cartridges than it did after 10, cleaning was easy enough so not tough to shift muck. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought my 24g Eley Olympics Blues were just as good and clean, with good breaks through 1/2 and 3/4 chokes.  :smile:

I thought my 24g Eley Olympics Blues were just as good and clean, with good breaks through 1/2 and 3/4 chokes.  :smile:
They most probably are, however the ProOnes were handicapped in this haphazard “test” that Im a C class 🤡 whilst you are a long term A class ⭐

Latest posts

Back