ergosign

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

my mate has purchased a ergosign  stock with finger grooves   and recoil reducer      fitted to his xs pro    we shot orston practice yesterday ,     early days but big improvement  on his score  and  so smooth to shoot he commented       I guess time will tell  ?      ( not cheap though )    and taunton  is a long trek   , but if scores improve   all worth it  ! 

I've shot an Ergosign stock for several years and like it very much. It's not the mystical secret to big scores though. If there's issues with your technique neither an Ergosign stock or any accessory will solve the problem.

They are very well made and have an excellent support service should you have any issues, even if it does mean a drive to Taunton. Remember they're designed for Trap and Skeet shooting though and, whilst you could probably manage, their dynamics don't really suit a 'gun down' competitor. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've shot an Ergosign stock for several years and like it very much. It's not the mystical secret to big scores though. If there's issues with your technique neither an Ergosign stock or any accessory will solve the problem.

They are very well made and have an excellent support service should you have any issues, even if it does mean a drive to Taunton. Remember they're designed for Trap and Skeet shooting though and, whilst you could probably manage, their dynamics don't really suit a 'gun down' competitor. 
I've never understood comments like that.  A stock is a stock.  If it fits it fits.  The TSK and the Ergosign are both lighter than the stocks that they replaced on my guns and were easily weighted to return the gun to it's prior feel.  I know a young lady that is just beginning international skeet and she shoots a TSK on her Beretta.  She does not seem to have any gun-down problems with it at all.

just a thot

Latest posts

Back