Reloading question

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Does anyone use Vectan SA with lee load all ? I am interested in comparing notes

Used to sell vectan AS for several years what exactly did you want to know?

john 

Used to sell vectan AS for several years what exactly did you want to know?

john 
Sorry for late reply.

Mainly the fact that i cant drop more than 1.4gram with biggest powder bush. Also general opinion on AS 

What load are you trying to do? AS is typically used for 28 to 32gm of lead shot in a 12ga and 1.4gm is enough power.

several variations of AS are manufactured  most popular were AS24 and AS32 so it may be useful to know which you have. 

AS24 is a if different colour to AS32 which is the one generally know as just AS.

Hi

It just says AS its green with red specs. I spent ages yesterday opening up my no95 powder bush to drop 22.64 grain 😁 . I intend to move over to CSB5 due to considerable cost saving.

PS - incidentally i have just emailed you to ask about shipping costs for wads and nitro cards 👍

Green and red spec is AS  as from memory AS24 was pink. 

Will look at my load data how much lead shot are you loading in each cartridge? 21.6grains 1.4gm is a typical load of AS for 12ga

28 gram lead, fibre wad dropping 21grain, also done 32g dropping just under 23 grain

Back