Great Buys on Cool Stuff!!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

Taking a cue from Schmokinn here - I'm guessing he has the touch

So I have some really cool stuff for sale but I'm not gonna tell you what it is or how much it costs.  Just send me some money, PayPal is OK, and I'll figure out what that amount will cover.  shipping Extra of course

thanks for your interest

Charlie

is cool stuff something that was "hot" but the heat has died down...😁

Taking a cue from Schmokinn here - I'm guessing he has the touch

So I have some really cool stuff for sale but I'm not gonna tell you what it is or how much it costs.  Just send me some money, PayPal is OK, and I'll figure out what that amount will cover.  shipping Extra of course

thanks for your interest

Charlie
I enjoy a glass of Bourbon on the Rocks. What would be the cost to ship 6 Rocks please  ?

Rocks vary considerably in value and weight.  Pumice for example is substantially lighter than granite and of course the flavor is quite different as well.  So you're taking some chances.  I think that if you did the paypal friend to friend x-fer of  $275 I could get six rocks of my choosing to you.  Vat and duty would be your problem of course and having some customs' Fred deciding what the rocks  are worth could be devastating.

no returns accepted of course

Latest posts

Back