BH open day

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k80ben

[SIZE=12pt]Good evening people. After last night’s highly successful Instagram live feed, an idea came to light, which today has gained momentum. Shooting isn’t the cheapest sport and tuition certainly isn’t in everyone’s budget; some people don’t take tuition because they’re dubious and unsure. So, what I propose to do on June the 18th is hold a BH open day at Kibworth Shooting Ground. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]10-12 - A free gun fitting service with myself [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]12-2 - I’ll be wandering the course offering advice and tips [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]2-4 - I’ll do a whiteboard session on different methods and shooting in general, explain and answer any questions asked. Also, professional rugby player Mike Williams will be on hand to chat about nutrition, hydration and discipline in sport. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]To make the day even better, already committed to being on site for the day are Vario, Pilla (through Starkey Headsets) and Gamebore. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Vario will have a disposable system for you to actually try the new Revolution. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tom will have all the Pilla range to try. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gamebore will have shells and advice on cartridges. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kibworth will have 18 stands of Sporting and 2 - 5 stands / Fitasc layouts open on a pay-as-u-play basis. There will be no charge for any of my services, but as someone suggested, there will be donation tin that I will make sure gets to support our national junior teams. A raffle will be held with some amazing prizes already been donated including a custom set of Vario Revolutions. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I DON’T BELIEVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAS EVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. Please please share this post and COMMENT if you’re interested in attending [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Many thanks,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ben[/SIZE]

What a forolly lovely idea Ben, it would be beyond brilliant if distractions such as "advertisers" could be kept away too, there's no end of opportunities for them to present their wares which presumably won't be free like your time and expertise. 

Well done, 😎🤜 👏 genuinely wished more high profile people did similar work. 

BH has just gone up in my eyes(wasnt down to start with mind) thats a 10out of 10 Ben, you will be over whelmed some what is my geuss.

Excellent.

I’ve had the pleasure of a lesson with Ben and rate him highly, I’ll certainly be booking in for more lessons! Unfortunately work commitments prevent me from attending this event 😑 but wish you all the best with it and have no doubt it will be an enjoyable day for anyone that attends 👍🏻

Back