Beretta B fast comb adjustment question

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonny English

Hi all, question for anyone with a factory beretta adjustable comb on a 692 or dt11 etc.

Is it possible to adjust the comb for height to an angle, say 1 spacer on the front post and 3 to 4 on the back post for example, or does the comb need lifting even?

Thanks 

Hi all, question for anyone with a factory beretta adjustable comb on a 692 or dt11 etc.

Is it possible to adjust the comb for height to an angle, say 1 spacer on the front post and 3 to 4 on the back post for example, or does the comb need lifting even?

Thanks 
I think you should be able to, i havent had the spacer type but had the other sort and you can with those. You will soon find out, just try it 😏

I think you should be able to, i havent had the spacer type but had the other sort and you can with those. You will soon find out, just try it 😏
Thanks Ips, I haven't got an adjustable comb at the minute, but have been contemplating one of the genuine stock and forend sets from the Beretta e store.  I could fit an aftermarket to mine but don't fancy cutting its orginal stock.

My plan was to lift the heal of the comb but leave the nose where it is to get my desired comb height and parallel the comb slightly in the process, don't need a lot of lift for it to be ideal.

Thanks Ips, I haven't got an adjustable comb at the minute, but have been contemplating one of the genuine stock and forend sets from the Beretta e store.  I could fit an aftermarket to mine but don't fancy cutting its orginal stock.

My plan was to lift the heal of the comb but leave the nose where it is to get my desired comb height and parallel the comb slightly in the process, don't need a lot of lift for it to be ideal.
I had my last Beretta adj as you say, so parallel comb and it was no problem however it wasnt a spacer design, i cant see it not being possible as there should be a degree of tolerance on the pillars

Thanks 
Yes you can, I had 2 extra on the rear post no problem.

as long as its done well why not just have an adjustable comb fitted, had my DT11 comb done by Simon at Doveridge, well pleased with the craftmanship,

not the best photos it was raining, yes it is left handed 

DT11..JPG

DT11.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
as long as its done well why not just have an adjustable comb fitted, had my DT11 comb done by Simon at Doveridge, well pleased with the craftmanship,

not the best photos it was raining, yes it is left handed 

View attachment 7602

View attachment 7603
Looks very good, my dad had one fitted by Simon a couple of years ago, it was also very good. I have a bit of OCD about keeping original equipment intact, hence my looking for an additional stock.

Latest posts

Back