Shooting Grounds, Clubs & Shops in UK

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alhths

Hi

I have created a list of shooting related places in the UK, mostly Clay grounds, schools and shops. It was created mainly for my benefit and I though to share it here as other people may find this useful. If you have any suggestions let me know and I can update the map.

On some entries I created a note with pricing information but it might be outdated.

https://goo.gl/maps/w4vqTM1fpYw

Edit: fixed the bad link. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This obviously is not the definitive guide..................
Never meant for this map to be a definitive guide. 😃 I appreciate the feedback and I don't mind updating the list (as long as I can keep up) and keeping it as current as possible.

Can you remove IPS and Westley  :angel:
can you elaborate? can't find either on the map. why remove them? closed?

Hi alhths,

See my pm, you can have my embryonic list of the south to add to yours if you want. I can send the power-point if you like.LIST.JPGIt looks like this. Bear in mind it was created for personal consumption only, helpful comments acceptable. :kiss:

Mods... If this gets to be a relatively definitive and correct list (also maintained if we're lucky!), can this be made a sticky somewhere? This was exactly the sort of info I was struggling to find as a newbie and could be brilliant if someone is out of their usual area and after cartridges, or a morning at a different ground to get away from the in-laws or summat! 😀

Hi alhths,

See my pm, you can have my embryonic list of the south to add to yours if you want. I can send the power-point if you like.View attachment 7600It looks like this. Bear in mind it was created for personal consumption only, helpful comments acceptable. :kiss:
Thanks for sending this in, checked and update the map to include your list above.

I used to own/run Stonestile.  Unfortunately I closed it down last year. 
Woody, I updated the entry to show that the site is now closed. Sad to hear that you had to close it though, hopefully you get more time to shot now and less time to do admin stuff. 🙂

Back