Hey everyone.....another newbie to the forum

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spr1985

Morning everyone, stumbled across the forum so thought I’d join up.

I’m scott i live in Essex and gained my sgc in December.  After being taken out to a clay ground in October I instantly fell in love with the sport and have thrown myself in at the deep end minus the metaphorical arm bands!  I registered with cpsa straight away and have been shooting as much as possible since then, I shot my first registered (appallingly) shortly followed by a lesson and gun fit and have slowly been progressing since.

Keeping in theme with the deep end  I have signed on to the 2019 premier league and a few of the big competitions, my thought process being.....I can only get better/ progress by getting involved and hopefully have fun on my way. 

Scott

Welcome and enjoy.  I threw myself in as well about 6 years back didn't do me any harm I think.  Enjoy above all else because it is always a rollercoaster in terms of progress and expectations of yourself.

Welcome to the forum  :hi: as Sian said it can be a roller coaster in terms of progress but as long as your enjoying the sport and making new friends enjoy yourself  :thumbsup:

Back