Hoosier newbie....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miroku7000SP1

Attracted by friendly sharing and a thread topic of great interest. Have a gun on the way, hence my user name, and any comments or input on said piece would be appreciated. Not really a "newbie", full life here in U.S. in the sporting fields and waters with some straight up trap shooting 50 odd years ago. Love tinkering with neat gear, and can't wait to tweak and tune on my Miroku!

Thanks Salopian! That's what I call a derogatory complement, .! Funny we have that connotation here 'cause it's flat farm land and the dialect really lacks the twang and drawl associated with that term. I am sort of dumb and opinionated though....

Hoosier implies Indiana, which is where I was born, raised, and live.The "welcome hillbilly"reply made me think you knew there Salopian. Does Salopian mean anything? Hoosier meaning and where it came from is much debated. I believe it is sensible that a hurried " who's there.... " is the beginning of the moniker. 

Please feel free and open to comment on the Miroku 7000, which is sister to the Browning 425 of the mid 90s as far as I can see. I have a sporting grade 1 enroute from Japan as we message, late March delivery I hope...

Latest posts

Back