Krieghoff Reliability

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

In a recent census on Krieghoff reliability 50 % of owners have had numerous issues with their guns and 50 % were found to be lying.

In a recent census on Krieghoff reliability 50 % of owners have had numerous issues with their guns and 50 % were found to be lying.
 50% of owners said they were not good value for money the other 50%were found to be lying 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Only joking , having a laugh to cheer some of us up .

In reality if you have a Krieghoff you have the benefit of being able to telephone Alan Rhone to complain about any fault under the Sun and guaranteed Alan will have an answer that puts the blame or cause fairly and squarely at your feet .😃😃😃😃

A Krieghoff is a gun you have to grow into and get used to , unfortunately , life expectancy is not yet that long .

Joking aside, I've been lucky enough to be a K80 shooter for many years. I say lucky because no other gun manufacturer, in my experience, offers the same quality, dependability and back up as Krieghoff do. A question I asked myself before I began using one was why do they cost so much? A trip around the factory in Germany and you wonder how they do it for the price!

Of course there's many decent guns out there and I've shot most of them. None quite tick all the boxes a Krieghoff does though. Clearly others feel the same way as there's more K80's being shot at major DTL events than any other brand. It's not unusual to see entire lines of them.

Ultimately, you pay your money, you take your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly others feel the same way as there's more K80's being shot at major DTL events than any other brand. It's not unusual to see entire lines of them.
I'm not entirely sure that constitutes an endorsement of the product so much as it questions the analytical centers of the participants minds   :poke:

What do you call a person who buys a Krieghoff ?                                                                                     STUPID

What do you call a person who owns a few Krieghoffs and still buys more ?                                        Peter 

Favourite record ?            'They're coming to take me away  ha ha to the funny farm '

Tonight there is a talk on schizophrenia at our health centre , I've half a mind to go to that.   

Latest posts

Back