Clever Cartridges?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordieboy

Any Idea where you can buy Clever Cartridges from?  Somebody told me that Garlands had lost the contract?....not sure if thats just chinese whispers though.

I know Ian Coley's gun shop stocks them and I think the people, whose name I've forgotten, who import C Guerini guns have taken over the distribution of Clever.

I know Ian Coley's gun shop stocks them and I think the people, whose name I've forgotten, who import C Guerini guns have taken over the distribution of Clever.
Smashing PhilR.  I'll do some digging.  Coleys is about 70mins drive......But I can get 14000 shells in my 5 series estate.  Shes managed it before!!!!!

14000? That’s worthy of free delivery surely? I used to get big orders of Clever delivered free from the Scottish importer. (How mad was it that an Italian company only imported to UK via a Scottish distributor. Never looked at a map clearly.. Hardly working on a green footprint).

Good cartridges I always thought. Used the T3 for a while then they got silly dear. Shifted to T2, also very good. Shame they are still not readily available.

Smashing PhilR.  I'll do some digging.  Coleys is about 70mins drive......But I can get 14000 shells in my 5 series estate.  Shes managed it before!!!!!
When you get home make sure you store 10k in the house and the rest in the boot, that way you won't pose a danger to the public 😂  because as I'm sure you're aware there's supposed to be some kind of daft limit on how many you can have at any one time. 

When you get home make sure you store 10k in the house and the rest in the boot, that way you won't pose a danger to the public 😂  because as I'm sure you're aware there's supposed to be some kind of daft limit on how many you can have at any one time. 
Just pop a mattress on the top and thats my Kingsize bed sorted!

Latest posts

Back