Exporting shotgun barrels ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squimp

Does anybody know the legal situation regarding the export of shotgun parts from the U.K.?

I have some Krieghoff K-20 (old style) barrels that are surplus to requirements and my initial investigations suggest that there is almost no market for non-Parcours K-20’s in UK. Given that they cost me plenty of money it occurs to me that selling them in the USA might be a creative solution to the problem.....

If I found (for example) a USA dealer willing to buy them; how do I go about this legally ? Presumably all sorts of paperwork is required ?

google also suggests various U.K. companies eg Cheshire Gunroom, willing to do import/export on behalf of customers....anybody had any experience in this field ?

Any information gratefully received.

Does anybody know the legal situation regarding the export of shotgun parts from the U.K.?

I have some Krieghoff K-20 (old style) barrels that are surplus to requirements and my initial investigations suggest that there is almost no market for non-Parcours K-20’s in UK. Given that they cost me plenty of money it occurs to me that selling them in the USA might be a creative solution to the problem.....

If I found (for example) a USA dealer willing to buy them; how do I go about this legally ? Presumably all sorts of paperwork is required ?

google also suggests various U.K. companies eg Cheshire Gunroom, willing to do import/export on behalf of customers....anybody had any experience in this field ?

Any information gratefully received.
How much do you want for them?

Its a pain in the ass,rfd has to fill out export paperwork etc example gun from EU to here 300/350 euro can't imagine the states would be cheaper.

I’m no expert, but from what I was told a couple of years back, the exporter would need an export licence issued by the department of trade, not sure an individual can do that so best leave it to a RFD who can do it for you and add the costs into your selling price. 

Latest posts

Back