Dt10

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgt spudgun

Hi all

First post so be gentle,have shot on and off for years but never had serious go at clays.I have a budget up to around £2500 question is would a Dt10 around this figure be rather well used shall we say?have seen them advertised from 2.5k to over 4k just looking for some guidance on what a realistic figure would be? 32" barrel would be favourite.

Hi all

First post so be gentle,have shot on and off for years but never had serious go at clays.I have a budget up to around £2500 question is would a Dt10 around this figure be rather well used shall we say?have seen them advertised from 2.5k to over 4k just looking for some guidance on what a realistic figure would be? 32" barrel would be favourite.
That should get you one with lots of life left in it, tired ones are usually around the £1800 mark but even with ones advertised at £3k+ you still need to know what you're doing. Best take a knowledgeable friend along if you can.

The newer DT10s have BERETTA written in capitals on the action. The older ones are in lowercase.

I have had mine 9 months now, and it took a while finding one.

Often when I rang about one, they were already sold. 

Good luck with your search......you won’t regret it! 

The better examples seem to be over £3k now, but you might fall lucky on a private sale. 

Thanks for that,had a break from shooting last few years,not up to speed with whats worth buying/avoiding.i loved the feel of the last one i shot but a few more guns to choose from now🤯....

I have had my DT10 Trident, 32'', sporting for the past 6-7 years now and I love this gun more than any other gun I have ever owned. I am guessing mine is an older version because the writing on the action is P, Beretta in upper and lower case italic script.

Whatever the age , this gun handles superbly and I do shoot DTL, ABT, sporting and a bit of skeet, admittedly not in competition any more as the pension doesn't allow so it is pure pleasure shooting with my wife at Beverley GC or local clubs not to forget John Bidwell's Highlodge in a couple of weeks.................................I find myself waffling again..............age, don't laugh.

The gun never lets me down and I don't think I could ever part with it.

Phil

Back