NEC Birmingham Show 2019 feb

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK421

Any one going to this? Anyone go last year? Was it any good? Heard mixed reviews of long queues and not being setout very well?

was thinking of heading down for a walk around with my old chap, but if it’s a hassle may give it a miss. Hoping to shoulder a few guns etc..

if this is in the wrong section @ShootClay Admin Mods please move ta 👍

S'fine.   Go for your life.  

I think a few members have been to different incarnations of this. 

Definitely worth going especially if your new to shooting or wanting to upgrade.Im in a wheelchair and got around fine on the sunday last year.Some people will no doubt be on here ripping it to shreads but if you want to see everything under one roof ,go and speak to as many people as you can about the things your intrested in.Im looking at giving 10mtr pistol a go so ive already spoken to GB team members who shoot that and will be talking to relative trade people about everything associated with it as they are all there and i can get a average opinion and buy accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went last year with no impending purchase in mind and found it interesting.

I'll probably go again this year, (not far away), as with most NEC events it's best to get there early (buy your tickets on-line to beat the inevitable queue)  for when the doors open and have an hour or so before the real crowds arrive.

Do the dealers offer any discount at the show on new/used shotguns etc? Or Is it just a venue to view what’s available?

Latest posts

Back