New ground , The Clay Shooting Company

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

New Ground News 

It is with great pleasure that I announce the launch of our new ground 

Willinghurst shoot .

Postcode for the shoot is GU5 9EL 
Near the village of Shamley Green , Surrey 

It is a gorgeous valley surrounded by mature trees , rodedenrum bushes and mown grass areas .

I will be doing 100 sporting over 12 stands with a sportrap style pool shoot running at the same time 

Our first shoots are planned for 17th and 31st March 2019 

More info and pictures will follow very soon 

Please pass the word around for me , Thankyou Steve 

Getting closer.  Are the dates confirmed yet and will they be Registered shoots?  Just planning my itinerary for the next month.

Steve,

Is this why Harry & Charlie are in Georgia ? To get used to the Deep South !

I'm beginning to suspect this won't be starting on the dates identified.  It's pretty close and there is nothing on the Clay Shooting Co's website about it and they aren't up as fixtures on the CPSA website. 

I'm beginning to suspect this won't be starting on the dates identified.  It's pretty close and there is nothing on the Clay Shooting Co's website about it and they aren't up as fixtures on the CPSA website. 
Rumour of difficulty obtaining scorers in this new area for Steve Lovatt. So if you’re interested, (or have sensible teenagers who need a few quid) do contact him.. I gather a probable first shoot date is Friday 15th March..

Rumour of difficulty obtaining scorers in this new area for Steve Lovatt. So if you’re interested, (or have sensible teenagers who need a few quid) do contact him.. I gather a probable first shoot date is Friday 15th March..
Friday now?  Thought it moved from Sunday to Saturday.

That's very disappointing (if true,) Friday is a different ball game entirely. Like many others, I work in the week and was looking forward to a new Sunday shoot. There are plenty of midweek events that I also can't go to.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very disappointing (if true,) Friday is a different ball game entirely. Like many others, I work in the week and was looking forward to a new Sunday shoot. There are plenty of midweek events that I also can't go to.
Me too! 😔

But not necessarily shooters, (not blaming you Will.)
I am definitely just the messenger. 😀. My pref would be Sunday, the week days are littered with shoots! (Which, just possibly you could blame me for, but that’s another story). 

Really do hope this comes off, it's only 2 minutes up the road from me and would be fantastic if it happened. I'll have an ask around locally about scorers, at the risk of sounding like an idiot as a newbie shooter are there any qualifications required to be a scorer?

Back