FAUSTI XF4

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve had a couple of rounds with a Fausti XF4, and I’m thinking about upgrading my existing Browning 525 sporter to it. Before I make the decision though, I was wondering what everyone thinks of it and the Fausti company?

Never seen one or heard any reports other than the pathetic review in Shooting UK. It's pitched at a very competitive pricing segment where all the established names are fighting for business and most of them have established support and backup in place.

If I were looking to go sort of left field at that money my choice would most likely be a Zoli.

I picked one up at last year shooting show in Birmingham and liked the feel of it - didn't feel that the current support arrangements via a dealer in North Yorkshire were matched to the price point of the gun somehow and as Westward has already pointed out there are lots of competitors at the price.

Why venture off the beaten path ? There are plenty of left field guns with better support and better residuals ! I`d keep the gun you have rather than buy a Fausti !!!!!

Back