What shooting do you do?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Both rifles and shotguns for me. But since starting clay shooting last month, I feel the rifles wont get out much 😕 

Shotgun mainly. I have been doing rifle  during the winter evenings and really enjoying it. I'm not a plinker, to me you might as well buyva gun and look at it while shouting bang. it doesn't interest me so once the next post comp season starts I'll be entering them even if I'm rubbish. You have to start somewhere.  May try Full bore at some point soon . 

i used to do both rifles and clay shooting . but the last 3 years its only been clay shooting . rifles haven't been used once id say , dont know why i even have them anymore . 

as for clay shooting the last year ive been a bit unfaithful. ive been shooting all the major disciplines around me,  ABT / DTL / ESP / OT / NSK . which to be honest isnt good either . i think id be better off sticking with one or maybe 2 if they are similar , i feel like i have gotten worse in some disciplines since i started trying them all 

Shotgun mainly. I have been doing rifle  during the winter evenings and really enjoying it. I'm not a plinker, to me you might as well buyva gun and look at it while shouting bang. it doesn't interest me so once the next post comp season starts I'll be entering them even if I'm rubbish. You have to start somewhere.  May try Full bore at some point soon . 
What rifle you got

Never had a full bore rifle but own rimfire and air guns including FAC which I shoot fousands through at times, I started with air guns at 9 years old and got my first shot gun at around 20 and must say never really had trouble switching from one to the other. 

clay shooting only    , had a go  with rifles  , .22 rim fire for rabbits  , would not stalk  , or boar shoot    not my cup of tea , clays only  these days     :ahappy:

I get greater pleasure from shooting clay's. Punching holes in static paper targets gets a little boring after a while. 

Both for me. Shotgun mainly clays but some vermin ( no driven cannot afford it). Rifle 243 and 223 for deer and fox and a 22lr for rabbit's

I get greater pleasure from shooting clay's. Punching holes in static paper targets gets a little boring after a while. 
I get where your coming from. 

I guess that doing something new is more compelling to do than something that has become routine.

Breaking pottery for the sake of it would have lost it's  shine for me a long time ago. It's the competing I like. it also gives a reason  to go to different part of the country / world and  meet people with a similar intest.  

I'd it wasn't for comps or practice for comps I would just do game. 

Latest posts

Back