tsc shooting chanel

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

just watched Thursdays  tsc shooting   on youtube         I think   the presenter has  shown the semi auto shotgun  in a poor fashion ,   I don't agree with  some comments he made !    I personally know of a few shooters  who shoot them in competitions  and shoot them well ,    shooters in the usa  seem to like them .      :hmm:

just watched Thursdays  tsc shooting   on youtube         I think   the presenter has  shown the semi auto shotgun  in a poor fashion ,   I don't agree with  some comments he made !    I personally know of a few shooters  who shoot them in competitions  and shoot them well ,    shooters in the usa  seem to like them .      :hmm:
Poor old Forest. Let him have his rant.. 😆

You'll find that channels reviews are intrinsically linked to their current stock list or partnerships.

Having been there i found it a nice place and people but somewhat weird to shoot,seems to have a lot of space but no serious targets and it sounds like you are shooting in the direction of a road which is a little off putting.

We were caddied in a group which was a bit of a pain as the rest of the group were a family with little to no idea and made it very slow.

The breakfast was great though and the clubhouse seems massive for the size of the ground.

Annoyingly i bought a pair of boots there that i was told were my size but were smaller when i got them home.I had tried another pair there returned and refunded ok though i had to pay the postage as i am a 100 miles away.

Having been there i found it a nice place and people but somewhat weird to shoot,seems to have a lot of space but no serious targets and it sounds like you are shooting in the direction of a road which is a little off putting.

We were caddied in a group which was a bit of a pain as the rest of the group were a family with little to no idea and made it very slow.

The breakfast was great though and the clubhouse seems massive for the size of the ground.

Annoyingly i bought a pair of boots there that i was told were my size but were smaller when i got them home.I had tried another pair there returned and refunded ok though i had to pay the postage as i am a 100 miles away.
In their defence regarding the boots, I think that boots and shoes have gone as haywire as clothing, when it comes to sizes. I take a size 8/42 in shoes size, I tried a pair of shoes yesterday and walked out of them, I needed their size 7. I have a pair of Musto brogue shoes that are a 9 1/2.

Latest posts

Back