Recommend a GunShop - GunSmith from your own experience

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClayShootingAPP

Am looking for the better gunshop's and gunsmith's names from your own personal experience and your candid recommendation comments. Why? Making a listing (see profile).

Thanks

Larry

My favourite gun shop is Greenfields in Salisbury. I've always had very good service, their prices are competitive and they have lots of stock. Last time I was there I could park in the road just outside for £1.

Unfortunately they're 70 miles away, but I'll go for bigger purchases because they've always wanted my business - unlike my nearest big dealer who tend to be pretty offhand unless you're looking to spend £10K plus.

greenfields,salisbury, knowledgeable and very good customer service, very good cartridge prices and do have a actual gunsmith .highly recomended.👍👍

I vote for Greenfields also,several closer but 99% of the time i drive there for cartridges.

Also Mulliners Guns who has been more than helpful on a regular basis.

I have to say that Julian at Coombe Farm Sporting has made a big impression in the South West. If you can put up with the good-natured fluffy rabbits and the regular Morecambe & Wise routine its a good place to go.

WTF? Fluffy rabbits? I didn't write that!!! I was going to put 'bullsh*t' but changed my mind.

Latest posts

Back