Sod it

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wynno

After shooting at St Dials on the Friday and Cefn Tilla on Saturday I thought sod it that’s it for 2018.

so after stocking up on wine, lager,whisky and some food [ well you do need something to soak up all that alcohol ]

I’ve had a wonderful festive break and now I’m looking forward to pulling the gun out of the cabinet for January 6th.

Happy new year to you all, including Steve Lovett....

May your aim be true, cartridges cheap and a smile on your face when you hand your card in

After shooting at St Dials on the Friday and Cefn Tilla on Saturday I thought sod it that’s it for 2018.

so after stocking up on wine, lager,whisky and some food [ well you do need something to soak up all that alcohol ]

I’ve had a wonderful festive break and now I’m looking forward to pulling the gun out of the cabinet for January 6th.

Happy new year to you all, including Steve Lovett....

May your aim be true, cartridges cheap and a smile on your face when you hand your card in
Tidy score at St Dials 👍 how did you fare at Cefn? And Wynno a very happy new year to you, even happier now you boys dont have to pay to go back over the bridge? 

Cheers rich, I lost six targets when they crossed the face of the sun..... other than that Rob put on a very fair shoot 

Happy new year Wynn 

I have known you a long time and have to say I regard you as one of the best refs around 

I look forward to seeing you soon 

all the best for 2019 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers rich, I lost six targets when they crossed the face of the sun..... other than that Rob put on a very fair shoot 
Was at Longridge and those that went to Cefn all gave it 👍 will admit a few tales of a few 🙁 shoots had reached my ears and its not been on radar, being a saturday shoot, and now well thought of that will encourage a few fair weather types like myself to raid across the border, we know how much you boys like to entertain us englishmen 🤣

Happy new year Wynn 

I have known you a long time and have to say I regard you as one of the best refs around 

I look forward to seeing you soon 

all the best for 2019 
Thanks for the compliment Steve, I’ll be reffing the GB FITASC .

happy new year 

Latest posts

Back