Merry Christmas

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJJ

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all score a few more next year.  :santaclaus:

Merry Christmas to you too and to all who come onto the forum.  A happy and healthy New Year and good, safe shooting everyone. 

Nadolig llawen :santaclaus: a blwyddyn newydd dda    :party: :drinks:  to all on the forum may you all not worry about averages or scores just enjoy your shooting  :whistle:  

tin hat on  :bling: :laugh:

I desperately want to convey seasonal greetings to everyone and without offending any human under Section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act.
So ... Please accept, without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer/winter solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated, recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019; but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher.
NOTE: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no
promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

ye,happy krimbo an new year to you aswell no bunny......and everyone one else of course

Merry Christmas and a HEALTHY New Year to all.  If I score ONCE next year, I will be a happy bunny  !     😲

And From Across the Pond Too!!

Best of All To All Y'all !!!

Just remember Tiny Tim, "A merry Christmas to us all God bless us every one".

Take care

Be safe

Charlie

Merry Christmas.
489b7eb88e4f697653d69bbdbabe475a.jpg

Latest posts

Back