anyone has any reviews about CBD treatment regarding neck pain?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sizemedown11

Hi, I suffer from neck pain all the time . cn anyone tell me out of personal experience about CBD treatment? I came across these guys https://cbd-medic.com/shop/?afmc=4z
anyone ever tried anything like that?

thx

Had the same problem with neck pain , was recommended a local chiropractor a few sessions there was a massive improvement i now go once a month to ensure there is no recurrence

Hope that helps  

Phil had a lot of neck problems years ago which he though was shooting related but it turned out to be the statins he was on!  Promptly threw them in the bin and has lost weight and got fitter, doesn’t need them anymore.  

I see a chiropractor regularly and it is well worth it.  It could be any part of your body, not necessarily your neck that is out of line that will cause the neck problem.  On the first session they will work out what part of your body is “out” and work on that.  My pelvis goes out of line and I always know when it has because I get pain in my neck.  One session with chiropractor and it’s gone.

I think it is personal preference.  Some prefer physio and some prefer chiropractor, try both and see what works for you.  Good luck!

Phil had a lot of neck problems years ago which he though was shooting related but it turned out to be the statins he was on!  Promptly threw them in the bin and has lost weight and got fitter, doesn’t need them anymore.  

I see a chiropractor regularly and it is well worth it.  It could be any part of your body, not necessarily your neck that is out of line that will cause the neck problem.  On the first session they will work out what part of your body is “out” and work on that.  My pelvis goes out of line and I always know when it has because I get pain in my neck.  One session with chiropractor and it’s gone.

I think it is personal preference.  Some prefer physio and some prefer chiropractor, try both and see what works for you.  Good luck!
Neck and pelvis out of line? If this was the case, a simple tweak from the Chiro certainly wouldn't sort it out as the muscles\tendons and ligaments are way too strong and a tweak wouldn't do anything to correct the alignment.... 

Just wondering how your pelvis goes out of alignment and how this affects your neck?..... baffles me and I have a degree in Physiotherapy....

Back