Wanted, Muller chokes for Blaser

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeF3

I’m after some muller chokes for my blaser f3.

ideally 2 x ü2 and 1 x ü1 and possibly a ü3.

cash waiting.

many thanks

lee

Isn’t it up to me what I want?

seems like everyone on here has to have their 2 pennies worth? When it doesn’t concern them.
Of course it is up to you what you want but my comment wasn't disputing that was it,questioning the intelligence of it yes NOT disputing it is your choice!

Have you ever used social media before because it seems you don't understand it very well?

Of course it is up to you what you want but my comment wasn't disputing that was it,questioning the intelligence of it yes NOT disputing it is your choice!

Have you ever used social media before because it seems you don't understand it very well?
I do understand social media, just don’t understand why people stick their noses in where their opinions are not wanted or asked for.  I didn’t ask for people opinions on Blasers or on Muller chokes it was a wanted Advert for something I might want for my gun. 

You obviously think a lot of yourself having to have your opinion, I listen to people I know and have a track record in the field not on social media where I know you from Adam.

Thanks again.

You post something in a subject in a category,it then comes up in the main feed so i get a notification and being that i have and know of several others who have had problems i take a look,i don't search you out.

Somebody has commented and i then make a comment on their post which was a bit of fun,unfortunately you have a stick up your arse and get shirty about his comment so i comment on that.

This is a forum where humour and opinion whether you like it or not is allowed and will carry on on this forum,presumably you chose to join and were not forced to come here under duress.

My two penneth is that Mullers are sh*te they don't even come up to the spec of the original choke and quite regularly fail it has happened to me and customer service was sh*te.

There is no longer a UK agent so if you want some crap you have to order it from the USA.

If you are looking for a weight difference i suggest Briley Titanium if you are looking for an improvement in scores enjoy yourself in Fantasy Land.

Bloody hell Know I now why a stopped useing this site he’ll that’s some rant schmokinn.the man only asked about some chokes 

Bloody hell Know I now why a stopped useing this site he’ll that’s some rant schmokinn.the man only asked about some chokes 
The point being that if you don't want peoples two penneth serious or otherwise and you can't cope with responses then don't post on a public forum.

Its quite easy to ignore stuff and it usually goes away quickly you respond asking why people will answer.

Lee seemed to have the idea i sought him out which couldn't be further from the truth! 

I know my eyesight isn't what it used to be,  but are you not using it now  ??    

I know my eyesight isn't what it used to be,  but are you not using it now  ??    
Thought I give it another go westley and looks like nothings change this is my last but one post 

Sorry Lee for highjacking your wanted post 

that’s it done

Latest posts

Back