British Open 2019

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiptop

Looks like the British Open 2019 is to be held at High Lodge (Aug 28-1 Sept).                                                                                                                                                                                                          Didn't it get a bit of a slating the last time it was held there?

I didn’t go, but wasn’t it a bit soft, then had a brutal shoot off?
Nor did I. I thought people were moaning about small shooting windows, between bushes, maybe wrong though.

Good luck to the people that will be shooting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the British Open 2019 is to be held at High Lodge (Aug 28-1 Sept).                                                                                                                                                                                                          Didn't it get a bit of a slating the last time it was held there?
With the sheer amount of entries there will always be vocal positive & negative comments aplenty, 

I didn’t go, but wasn’t it a bit soft, then had a brutal shoot off?
Aware of the latter, think most enjoyed the main shoot

One thing it definitely is is bad to drive to, terrible location in the country.
Apparently its just as bad going the other way!!!!! 😁

As far as i can remember there were targets to suit everyone and nothing stupidly hard. Does it really matter if you shoot a few over your average? Its enjoying the day out, surely.

😁

As far as i can remember there were targets to suit everyone and nothing stupidly hard. Does it really matter if you shoot a few over your average? Its enjoying the day out, surely.
 Agree, better that than too tough, like the world champs were.

High Lodge team always do a great job when they host a major , shot the classic there a couple of years ago really enjoyed , stayed in one of the lodges with a hot tub which was excellent

Will be booking in for this one    

Latest posts

Back