Hello from North East Hampshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martinj

Hi, I have been shooting (mostly Sporting) on and off for many years but only recently became a CPSA member

I have enjoyed some of the local and not so local venues, 3 counties, 4 counties, Chalky hill, Southdown, Horne CPC to name a few and I'm still having fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I have been shooting (mostly Sporting) on and off for many years but only recently became a CPSA member

I have enjoyed some of the local and not so local venues, 3 counties, 4 counties, Chalky hill, Southdown, Horne CPC to name a few and I'm still having fun.
Welcome and enjoy, you’ll see me at some of those.   As you are in Hampshire go and try out Owls Lodge, Sportrap and sporting in the week once a month and then some Saturday sporting - registered shoots.  

thank you all for the welcome

I live in Yateley, I might do the 100 reg. ESP Christmas shoot at Owls lodge during the break (27th,) I rang them and these were the details:

• NO bookings required
  • Cards available 10 am to 2pm
  • Price £40 for comp, £35 for birds only
  • CASH OR CHEQUES ONLY 
  • Plastic OR fibre wads
  • £3.00 pool shoot, 1st and 2nd place payouts.
  • Café opens early
El Spavo and Les, you'll be hard to miss :smile:

thank you all for the welcome

I live in Yateley, I might do the 100 reg. ESP Christmas shoot at Owls lodge during the break (27th,) I rang them and these were the details:

• NO bookings required
  • Cards available 10 am to 2pm
  • Price £40 for comp, £35 for birds only
  • CASH OR CHEQUES ONLY 
  • Plastic OR fibre wads
  • £3.00 pool shoot, 1st and 2nd place payouts.
  • Café opens early
El Spavo and Les, you'll be hard to miss :smile:
Saying I'm fat?! 🤨

Hello and welcome.  The hubby and I will be at Owls on the 27th so say hello if you recognise any of us, we are a friendly bunch really.  I will,have a black Labrador with me!

Hello and welcome.  The hubby and I will be at Owls on the 27th so say hello if you recognise any of us, we are a friendly bunch really.  I will,have a black Labrador with me!
I'll look out for the lady with a Black Lab, pink tee shirt and a fish

Back