Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippy

Lewis system

Sian
1 hour ago, DavidJ said:

I shoot sporting at B class, I'm trying to shoot AAA every time I go out. I don't turn up to a shoot trying to shoot the B class cut off point.

Similar although AAA is probably not my goal.  I like to shoot out of the average for B as something to aim for on a shoot.

Wonko the Sane
On 12/2/2018 at 11:53 AM, DavidJ said:

I shoot sporting at B class, I'm trying to shoot AAA every time I go out. I don't turn up to a shoot trying to shoot the B class cut off point.

Commendable but that is not at all what I was suggesting as anyone can read

On 11/28/2018 at 12:50 PM, Wonko the Sane said:

If one shoots an out of class score then that score should be judged by the appropriate class, and the shooter promoted to reward him/her for the accomplishment.  The highest score shot within the class boundary should win that class.  THAT is the intent of classes - Equity among the similarly ranked shooters and placement according to skill. 

JIC you may want to review the relevant statement

JIC  there is some misunderstanding - "If one shoots an out of class score then that score should be judged by the appropriate class" - means that if a C class shooter cards a B class score then that score vies for B class awards NOT C class

AND - JIC you've all not noticed the class system in use and touted as The Answer is for all intents and purposes meaningless in terms of any sort.  OK OK it spreads the prize list ---- BFD

JMO of course but systems in use simply sukgoatballs 

have fun