Mid beads?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robden

Mods, please move if I've posted this in the wrong place.

Miroku MK38 trap.     I don't know when it went but my mid bead is now missing. I don't need/use it but I may be part ex'ing the gun soon and would rather it was there instead of a hole.

Are they just stuck on and where can I purchase one from please?

Thanks for any help/advice.

They are just a push fit and there are plenty on fleabay. Mind you do NOT push in too hard, I have seen them go in too far and can not be seen when you look along the rib  !

If you don't need the front bead why would you want a mid bead? Better to forget about beads and learn where your gun is pointing and shoot instinctively... mind you if you cannot trust yourself to know where your gun is pointing before you order the target then... difficult one but I really do doubt that the top shooters spend much time wondering about their front or mid  beads. 

If you don't need the front bead why would you want a mid bead? Better to forget about beads and learn where your gun is pointing and shoot instinctively... mind you if you cannot trust yourself to know where your gun is pointing before you order the target then... difficult one but I really do doubt that the top shooters spend much time wondering about their front or mid  beads. 
I cant see the birds never mind the beads .

I don't need or use one. 

I wouldn't buy a gun with bits missing so I certainly wouldn't expect anyone else to, even if it is only a bead.

Thanks peeps. I'll have a look the "bay" first.

Latest posts

Back