ultra xs pro

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had the previous ultra xs prestige same gun but with some weights.great gun and a friend has it now so i get to see it regularly.

You have mentioned 2 different guns though there is an xs pro and an ultra xs pro available.

If you decide to buy look around as mine had beautiful tiger striped wood but i have seen others that would compare to a bit of planed 4x2!

Bloomin eck, ang on  !  I'm struggling to sign on ere, never mind worrying about a bloody Browning  !       😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, that's better, now where was I  ?  Ah, yes, I remember Browning XS, was that not the model that kicked like a donkey and gave the user eadaches  ?  Or, maybe it was ung like a donkey and gave others eadaches  ?   I'll look it up !

Ah, that's better, now where was I  ?  Ah, yes, I remember Browning XS, was that not the model that kicked like a donkey and gave the user eadaches  ?  Or, maybe it was ung like a donkey and gave others eadaches  ?   I'll look it up !
i wouldnt have thought so they were a heavy old lump and back bored

Now Chippy or Westleys description wasn't the gun i had felt and moved great and didn't feel much recoil with just the solid plastic but plate.

I shot with the person who has it mow last week and while talking about cartridges he said he didn't feel anything through it.

I think the thing to remember here is you can oft get 2 guns of the same model but due to wood density the balance and weight can be different.

i would probably buy it back if he ever decided to sell it,just don't realise how good they are sometimes till there gone  :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back