More of the Same - but a good thing

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

So this past week I had a pre-owned TSK come to me.  Touted as like new I decided to go for it since I know the owner/seller.  And at a substantial discount from suggested retail provided some additional incentive.  I was concerned that the grip might be too small since the other one I have from a couple years ago is an XL.  This one is a M and seems to be OK tho I can def feel the difference.  The grip as a consequence of M is as well shorter in length than the XL and the standard tube thingies fully collapsed are fine for the LOP I prefer.  I put it on an old Mirage ('77) that was spending way too much time in the safe.  Took it out for a test drive Thur and was glad to see that my initial twirling of the adjustos was just fine.  So color me happy all around on the purchase.

Of course there is still the matter of the unfortunate blocky look to the grip part.  I'd think that TSK would realize, being Italians and all, that the thing is near totally lacking the style that EvoComp has.  And it is not quite the right color but pre-owned has to be accommodated hahaha.  IMO all the anatomical stocks are ugly but the TSK grip is unnecessarily so.  I promised myself that I'd not mess with it until the weather turns to total xxxx and just shoot it in the interim.  

And of course I need to get the Arsenal stickers on it

It looks like any other TSK but I'll get a pic up in a couple days if I have the time

Latest posts

Back