EJ Churchill

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

Hi,Just thought I would mention that EJ Churchill are still running their monthly Thursday CPSA registered shoots. However, with the light going, the entry times have now moved to between 11.00am and 3pm last entry. For those that can get away from work, it is still one not to miss, especially for £30! 6th October, 3rd November and 1st December. Maybe see you there. CSC3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to get creative to keep up my attendance at their registered shoots... getting there at 5ish was OK - getting there at lunchtime is going to require some excellent diary handling!

My mate did suggest that `going to a meeting at 12.00 then getting back after lunch at 14.00` could work OK for him../wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Yeah - as is 'working from home because of a private appointment' /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I'm seriously going to try for one of those dates, Thursdays are usually OK for me.

Let me know which one you aim for - I can always take an afternoon off work...

Latest posts

Back