WANTED Beretta 391 Stock Adjustment Shim

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a steel one under the stock retaining nut and a plastic one between the stock and the receiver, you need both.
You're right, I was just thinking about the rear one. Chris Potters are quite good for bits and pieces.

May try Chris Potter if no one on here's got one. To be honest I could get one from GMK but their minimum carriage charge for small items is ridiculous -- I bought a recoil spring last week, the spring was probably less than a fiver but I ended up paying almost £14 with carriage!

I have just bought an AL391 and messed about with the shims. I am led to believe, the steel one is only for the left and right cast, and that both are identical. There are two of them included so that you put the one in that matches the drop, so that you can see what shim is fitted without taking it all apart. I am happy to be wrong, but that was my understanding. 

I have just bought an AL391 and messed about with the shims. I am led to believe, the steel one is only for the left and right cast, and that both are identical. There are two of them included so that you put the one in that matches the drop, so that you can see what shim is fitted without taking it all apart. I am happy to be wrong, but that was my understanding. 
There are two because they are different sizes to alter the height of the comb as well as the cast.

Latest posts

Back