Jump to content
tiptop

English open 2019

Recommended Posts

chippy

Shooting it Thursday. Driving up Wednesday and staying at Telford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Hewland

Booked the EO at Hodnet. Struggling with the BO at High Lodge for accommodation thus far. I’ve joined a six finger players Suffolk banjo forum and hope to get some great B and B tips though.. #deliverance

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chippy
8 hours ago, Will Hewland said:

Booked the EO at Hodnet. Struggling with the BO at High Lodge for accommodation thus far. I’ve joined a six finger players Suffolk banjo forum and hope to get some great B and B tips though.. #deliverance

you should be safe in suffolk. whatever you do dont stray over the border into norfolk.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charliedog
13 hours ago, Will Hewland said:

Booked the EO at Hodnet. Struggling with the BO at High Lodge for accommodation thus far. I’ve joined a six finger players Suffolk banjo forum and hope to get some great B and B tips though.. #deliverance

They have lodges available on site if of interest

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Hewland
2 hours ago, Charliedog said:

They have lodges available on site if of interest

Yes, I think the ground must need them, given the lack of other places..  I suspect they are booked up and / or rather pricey, but that was an assumption so maybe I should investigate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jasper

The lodges are smart.  Some with hot tubs. Set either on the golf course or round the fishing lakes. Very nice . Had a mid week break here a few years ago. Prices may be bumped for this BO week , but worth a look. 

Jasper

Edited by jasper
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charliedog
6 hours ago, Will Hewland said:

Yes, I think the ground must need them, given the lack of other places..  I suspect they are booked up and / or rather pricey, but that was an assumption so maybe I should investigate..

they were advertising availability by the day on their faceache page today, southwold and aldeburgh are nice but summer hols may be busy

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chippy
5 hours ago, jasper said:

The lodges are smart.  Some with hot tubs. Set either on the golf course or round the fishing lakes. Very nice . Had a mid week break here a few years ago. Prices may be bumped for this BO week , but worth a look. 

Jasper

I think a one man tent in a muddy field would suit his budget better.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Hewland
8 hours ago, chippy said:

I think a one man tent in a muddy field would suit his budget better.

Gotta be muddy. It’s softer and I’m not buying an inflatable mattress. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Hewland

Moved.. wrong topic..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×