English open 2019

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiptop

So the EO for 2019 is at West Midlands SG, 22-26 May, looking at the early draft calendar.

The gangs all booked in for this one. Weekend slots filling fast, as usual.

Yep was sad enough to Stay up till 12 last night to get the slot we wanted. Sunday for us . Looking forward to this. 

Jasper

Yep was sad enough to Stay up till 12 last night to get the slot we wanted. Sunday for us . Looking forward to this. 

Jasper
Luckily one of the gang booked us all in at the same time. Sunday as well.

I'm returning the one I got last year. 😀

Hoping for an upgrade.😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 5 spots left on Sunday and about 25 Saturday at the minute and not even 24 hrs yet. Must admit I stayed up past night to midnight even to book on for the Fridays for all 3.

Well Cpsa have struck again and the site won't allow my shooting buddy to renew his membership,looks like i will be missing them🤬

How many classes do you qualify for A, Veteran, and borrow a bairn and go for Father & Sprog??
Still just the one until next year. I'll be able to shoot against you in category then. :thumbsup:  Will nice to shoot with brother Dave.

We booked for Friday as I want to shoot the Cheddite on Saturday

whats the Cheddite Sian?
It’s an annual shoot set by the Thorrolds who now run Barrow Heath.  I went last year and it was a fun shoot set for mixed ability with one stonkingly hard stand that I believe Richard Bunning May have only hit 1 clay.  So hard you know you are unlikely to get them but it was really fun trying.  Basically a marquee, straw bails to sit on, food and drink and a good atmosphere.  Nice land.  It is being advertised on Facebook so I’ll tag you on it.

i realised I could add it here

7F7EA901-5613-4F3C-B4A6-06A5AB00C7AE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
We shot it last year for the first time and really enjoyed it. Lovely piece of ground like you say and quality targets.

It’s an annual shoot set by the Thorrolds who now run Barrow Heath.  I went last year and it was a fun shoot set for mixed ability with one stonkingly hard stand that I believe Richard Bunning May have only hit 1 clay.  So hard you know you are unlikely to get them but it was really fun trying.  Basically a marquee, straw bails to sit on, food and drink and a good atmosphere.  Nice land.  It is being advertised on Facebook so I’ll tag you on it.

i realised I could add it here

View attachment 7515
Richard missed three midi's on that stand. And finished on 117. I beat him on that stand but he beat me on the other 14 😁.  I saw about 40ft lead on that midi.

Latest posts

Back