BICTSF Shoots 2019

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh the excitement,i can't wait to learn about more venues where i can go and pay double the amount to shoot virtually the same thing as they are running anyway and but they give back cash and cartridges as prizes and BICSTF don't 🤨

Can you please explain the 30gbp price difference or 35gbp B/O as that equates to what BICTSF do as the levy to FITASC is only one euro per person,there is a tiny difference between Compak and Sportrap?

Are you just trying to price some people out?

Oh the excitement,i can't wait to learn about more venues where i can go and pay double the amount to shoot virtually the same thing as they are running anyway and but they give back cash and cartridges as prizes and BICSTF don't 🤨

Can you please explain the 30gbp price difference or 35gbp B/O as that equates to what BICTSF do as the levy to FITASC is only one euro per person,there is a tiny difference between Compak and Sportrap?

Are you just trying to price some people out?
Were you drunk when you typed this? Most of what you just wrote is at best semi coherent. What’s the problem? Nobody if forcing you to enter the BICTSF shoots!!!

Were you drunk when you typed this? Most of what you just wrote is at best semi coherent. What’s the problem? Nobody if forcing you to enter the BICTSF shoots!!!
No,if i had been i would have possibly provided less facts.

As you don't understand it is a rip off how could you possibly be expected to understand full sentences,you choose make out you do not understand but obviously do.

If you would like i can expand on any part you are struggling with just let me know which

Everybody should have an opportunity to shoot this at a reasonable price,the problem being BICTSF doesn't charge a reasonable price for any discipline..there is no massive levies from Fitasc or huge extra charges from the ground just Bicstf making a huge profit percentage.

No,if i had been i would have possibly provided less facts.

As you don't understand it is a rip off how could you possibly be expected to understand full sentences,you choose make out you do not understand but obviously do.

If you would like i can expand on any part you are struggling with just let me know which

Everybody should have an opportunity to shoot this at a reasonable price,the problem being BICTSF doesn't charge a reasonable price for any discipline..there is no massive levies from Fitasc or huge extra charges from the ground just Bicstf making a huge profit percentage.

DA06ECA4-E1C3-4E3C-9ABB-B9980C192D16.png

Look, the guy who cried about the price of the Worlds in Ireland next year...

View attachment 7352

Look, the guy who cried about the price of the Worlds in Ireland next year...
I don't cry saddo and you just  because you can't deall with criticism..Its considerably cheaper than originally stated and i have also been invited by a friend if you really need a reason.And yes i do question the VFM of any event..and think that most are now becoming overpriced.

Back