ESP AA cut off big rise this time.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

Looks like the cut off to make AA in ESP will be 84.53 for the new period. (Ends tomorrow, new classifications applied from December 1st). That is a whole clay up from last time and highest ever. Interestingly, other cut offs are not so changed, mainly this upper end of A class point.

Personally I think there are a lot more fairly dedicated, well funded shooters who have appeared in recent years, which has driven the standard up. Obviously to change the cut off point, scores must have risen in that area. Some will say shoots are easier. I disagree, I think it’s quality of the shooters, but thought I’d come on here and start a scuffle.. 😆

Looks like the cut off to make AA in ESP will be 84.53 for the new period. (Ends tomorrow, new classifications applied from December 1st). That is a whole clay up from last time and highest ever. Interestingly, other cut offs are not so changed, mainly this upper end of A class point.

Personally I think there are a lot more fairly dedicated, well funded shooters who have appeared in recent years, which has driven the standard up. Obviously to change the cut off point, scores must have risen in that area. Some will say shoots are easier. I disagree, I think it’s quality of the shooters, but thought I’d come on here and start a scuffle.. 😆
Anyone who thinks they're getting easier is welcome to demonstrate it by banging in a few 90+ scores while we watch. 😂 😜 

After a very poor run of form looks like I,ll be slipping back down to A,not entirely sure tho?adjusted of 85.83 but raw of 84.33 haven’t taken the time to work out which scores apply.all will be revealed soon enough!!and no im not a sandbagger!!have been trying to regain my interest and shooting mojo!🙃

Those issue 55 cut off points have been there for quite a while, I will be surprised if they they correct. All classes are the highest they have ever been. If they are correct then I have managed to bag it back down to B class. 78 to stay in A, 77.78 perfect. :smile:

Ahh that was you i saw with the spreadsheet.😁
No need for a spread sheet, if they are going to predict the cut off points months before the end of classification, just simple maths will suffice. :wink:

Those issue 55 cut off points have been there for quite a while, I will be surprised if they they correct. All classes are the highest they have ever been. If they are correct then I have managed to bag it back down to B class. 78 to stay in A, 77.78 perfect. :smile:
I assume that the cut offs for 55 are moving and continually adjusted as shoots come in, but were a day away from end now. I may be wrong.. we will see soon.

I assume that the cut offs for 55 are moving and continually adjusted as shoots come in, but were a day away from end now. I may be wrong.. we will see soon.
Will, those cut off points have been there, and the same for months, never changing. That is why I will be surprised if they are correct come classification day.

After a string of emails, latest from CPSA:

Hi Will

The upper A Class cut off is currently pending at 83.43. It might take up to 24 hours for the cache to clear as the page is designated as static content.

I can see that the page has had 1,517 unique visitors in the last 30 days, so agree and we’ll look at automating this in the future when reviewing the classification system as it’s something of interest to members to keep an eye on.

All the best,

Pete

Back