Shooting glasses

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey

My recent expierence might be of interest to some of  you, for years I used Decot HiWyd but discovered like a number of others that what was sold as shooting glasses were Plano lens not polycarbonate, so as I thought it time to buy some new ones I invested in a set of Pilla OutlawsX7 progressive 6 lens set - yes I know with hindsight I should have gone to Ed and got what lens I actually needed.To cut a long story short I can not get on with them they slip down my nose when shooting and I end up looking over the top of the lens with both type of frames.So a friend suggested buying a set of High Scorers which have harderened poly lens at a reasonable price of £175 for 3 lens set and yes pleased with them although I have to say the frames are not as good quality as my Decot frame which are going on 30years old. NOW, after this long preamble we come the point, I found by sheer accident that Hi Scorer lens fit fit the Decot Frames although they fit a little higher which is an added benefit, we all know the problem of getting and the high price of Decot poly lens, well Hi Scorers replacement lens are round £26 and stocked by Chris Potter guns.

£26 a lens is a bargain! I don’t stock Decot or Hi Scorer but it’s very useful to know the lenses interchange. Hope you managed to return the Pillas? As well as the ShootClay discount we offer a returns policy too if they don’t fit 🤓

£26 a lens is a bargain! I don’t stock Decot or Hi Scorer but it’s very useful to know the lenses interchange. Hope you managed to return the Pillas? As well as the ShootClay discount we offer a returns policy too if they don’t fit 🤓
Good job you are not a Cens agent then  !     :fie:

Did you know you can bend the rear arms on pilla outlaws I had the same problem of them slipping down the nose but bending the arms to grip more securely round the back of the head cures the problem. Hope this helps yourself or other people having the same trouble.

Latest posts

Back