Perugini & Visini

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing, as you know Simbo I was fortunate to visit P&V back in June with JJ. 

The quality of those guns is beyond reproach and interestingly for me was that aside from making beautiful weapons from absolute scratch they are also proper gunsmiths too and seem capable of fixing just about anything.   There were racks of guns either awaiting repair or collection, Mr Perugini was working on a K80 action when I was there. 

Yes, they were Daniele Perazzi's apprentices I believe - the couple of guns I shot on the Lonato trap ranges both had similarities to the Perazzi actions but even more over-engineered.  When shown around I got to hold a very beautiful rifle - a double barrelled SbS, probably about a 26" barrel. Deep bluing - like looking into a deep lake, gorgeous gold notations on the rear-sight.  Presumably intended for big game shooting  - it weighed a lot, was genuinely please to hand it back. 

Back