SLAB

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gazz

Sorry with the silly questions, but still very much on a steep. learning curve.  I have been looking at suppliers of cartridges and everyone mentions "slabs".....  what is a slab of cartridges 😕? google does not appear to offer an answer. Thank you in advance.

It seems to have become the "in" way of saying a "box of  250 cartridges"  guess it sounds more sexy to some.  

Also described as a 'case' of cartridges.  Often I will shoot with a couple of cases, but it has naff all to do with the cartridges  !

Last edited by a moderator:
Just been up to Maskells Nr Aldershot and bought my first "SLAB", made sure I asked for the right thing otherwise I might have been arrested.  I do however appear to have made a boo-boo.  Instead of getting 24g 7.5 fibre, I got Evo 24g 8 fibre.  Will this make a huge difference at my level of shooting....... Barn door at 25 yards :)

Just been up to Maskells Nr Aldershot and bought my first "SLAB", made sure I asked for the right thing otherwise I might have been arrested.  I do however appear to have made a boo-boo.  Instead of getting 24g 7.5 fibre, I got Evo 24g 8 fibre.  Will this make a huge difference at my level of shooting....... Barn door at 25 yards :)
Banish that thinking from your mind right now.  

No.

Nope and probably wouldn't make much difference for anyone else either

Latest posts

Back