Kegworth, Honesberie or Northampton

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebo

Going up to Orston on Sunday and contemplating sneaking in a second shoot on the way back.  I could try to get back down to Gatton Bottom for 3pm, but thought it would be a good opportunity to try another Registered shoot out on the way back.  Which would you choose?

Honesberie for me. They've put a lot of work in to the ground and there's some really interesting new stands there. Also, chance to qualify for the series final with pretty impressive prize pot! 

I would shoot kegworth registered, or Grimsthorpe practise. Being an inter counties shoot it could be busy and take a while to get round, so you may not have a lot of time to travel to the next shoot afterwards. 

I would shoot kegworth registered, or Grimsthorpe practise. Being an inter counties shoot it could be busy and take a while to get round, so you may not have a lot of time to travel to the next shoot afterwards. 
I thought it might be busy.  I was intending to go on Saturday, but I've seen the weather forecast!

Back