Hi from Australia

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattb

Hi guys just new to clay shooting just wondering if any one could give me some information on what to buy as a beginner have used spotter at the local clay club but have been enjoying trap shooting just like to know if you can use a trap gun to shoot skeet and field I’m a bit on the lanky side at 6ft5 didn’t know weather a bit heavier gun with higher stock might suit a bit better thanks for any feed back 

Hi guys just new to clay shooting just wondering if any one could give me some information on what to buy as a beginner have used spotter at the local clay club but have been enjoying trap shooting just like to know if you can use a trap gun to shoot skeet and field I’m a bit on the lanky side at 6ft5 didn’t know weather a bit heavier gun with higher stock might suit a bit better thanks for any feed back 
Welcome to the Forum

Gun fit is subjective and you would really need to have someone present with experience to be sure.

You can quite happily shoot any discipline with a sporter,

Our county champion shoots all disciplines with the same gun he is predominantly a sporting shot,but has shot skeet for the country,he also shoots,DTL,ABT,UTR and Olympic trap to a very hi standard with the same gun.

Latest posts

Back