Be careful out there kids ....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt read as if he was involved in a accident in or near a stand - very sad whatever the circumstances

'The man was pronounced deceased at the scene. Officers attended and an investigation is currently ongoing to establish the circumstances of what happened, although at this stage there is not believed to be any third party involvement or risk to the wider public.'

The logistics of and how it happened seem pretty obvious.

"Be careful out there kids ...." a totally pointless and none factual heading showing no respect for what happened.

Apart from the report I read said he was loading his gun... so how the hell do you load it... and then have a good look in the business end if there's nothing other than he decided to roll a 7 which isn't what the piece alluded to at all?! If he topped himself, then why are they skirting around it if that's the only possible way this could have happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from the report I read said he was loading his gun... so how the hell do you load it... and then have a good look in the business end if there's nothing other than he decided to roll a 7 which isn't what the piece alluded to at all?! If he topped himself, then why are they skirting around it if that's the only possible way this could have happened?
Other articles on it aren't.

"at this stage there is not believed to be any third party involvement" i take it you don't understand the meaning of this...

Then again if your signed up to the times that would explain it...

My precious missive did say it stated he was loading it, so we all can read between the lines, just wondering why it would say that if it was suicide. That's not JUST loading it is it so why and what's the point are they being coy?!

Never said it was from The Times, Captain Assumption. I happen to live near there, so I presume you also have local papers in whichever village is currently missing you? Stopped reading the nationals years ago so, actually, if you judge people on what paper they may or may not read then I think I don't need to know any more.

Oh, and looks like whatever it is you read hasn't helped you fella as it's "you're" not "your". There's a difference between knowing your sh1t and knowing you're sh1t. 😉

My precious missive did say it stated he was loading it, so we all can read between the lines, just wondering why it would say that if it was suicide. That's not JUST loading it is it so why and what's the point are they being coy?!

Never said it was from The Times, Captain Assumption. I happen to live near there, so I presume you also have local papers in whichever village is currently missing you? Stopped reading the nationals years ago so, actually, if you judge people on what paper they may or may not read then I think I don't need to know any more.

Oh, and looks like whatever it is you read hasn't helped you fella as it's "you're" not "your". There's a difference between knowing your sh1t and knowing you're sh1t. 😉
Oh the f*** me the grammar police again...lock me up and through away the key.

It has been proved that people who need to correct others grammar come right at the top of the SAD list.

You do not accidentally blow a hole in your head loading a shotgun,guess we can put that down to lack of experience.

The link at the top is to the Times and you seemed to refer to that as there was no other reference...

Just making the natural link between you commenting about which paper you incorrectly thought I read and the fact you can't spell as germaine, so if you choose to be a bit of a d1ck about the whole subject then that's your choice.

It's been proven by those same sources you rate, that people who write stuff in bold and larger fonts just to make a point have small genitals, hence the need for compensation.

...and it's throw, not through. 😊

'The man was pronounced deceased at the scene. Officers attended and an investigation is currently ongoing to establish the circumstances of what happened, although at this stage there is not believed to be any third party involvement or risk to the wider public.'

"Be careful out there kids ...." a totally pointless and none factual heading showing no respect for what happened.
Taken the wrong medicine again?

Just making the natural link between you commenting about which paper you incorrectly thought I read and the fact you can't spell as germaine, so if you choose to be a bit of a d1ck about the whole subject then that's your choice.

It's been proven by those same sources you rate, that people who write stuff in bold and larger fonts just to make a point have small genitals, hence the need for compensation.

...and it's throw, not through. 😊
Just in case you didn't quite understand you can GFY ..it was copied and pasted and that's the way it came out but being so clever you surely would have known that.

You criticise my lazy grammar but think i can be bothered to change font size and type...hiarious!

And it is Spelled DICK!

erm, hilarious? 😉

(p.s. was it not your choice to type 'sad' in capitals, or was that someone else's decision or out of your control also?) 😃

Anyway, it's unfortunate that this happened, just a shame that some on here choose to treat however it was posted with such banality. Pretty pathetic and disrespectful to me but, hey, it's only my opinion so not important in the grand scheme.

Latest posts

Back