Game fair

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wynno

Who’s going to the Weston park game fair this weekend ?

I’ll be having a wander around on Saturday 

I'm sorry to say I stopped going a few years ago. The seemingly endless clothes stalls and fast-food stands did my head in. Plus, the cost of any second hand guns was ridiculous.

It rained, too! :)

Hopefully going on Sunday .

We need some teabags , a loaf , and a pint of milk . Might have a look to see if I can buy a priceless antique at the Bric a Brac stall , also need a new sledge hammer , bolt cutters and a Stihl saw , hope The Stolen Tool Store is there .

Last edited by a moderator:
No won’t be bothering was full of pikeys last time I went and can’t be doing with tripping up over peoples poorly controlled dogs. 

It seemed a lot smaller than previous shows I’ve been to, and on the Saturday a lot less people too.

There were a number of pr**ks who were intent on getting pissed up on scrumpy.

Dont think I’ll be going again, £20 entrance fee and stupid prices for food, thank god I had a good breakfast in the morning.

Gave it up a few years ago, I used to go for the 2 days, but when entry prices went to £20 to see the 'same old, same old' and as already stated, falling over the "dogs on Yo-Yo's"  !  Because of the increased cost to stallholders and their coverage of  'Theft Losses', I can buy cheaper on line. 

Hopefully going on Sunday .

hope The Stolen Tool Store is there .
If there is a Stihl 240c brushcutter there ( without the harness ) , kick the seller in the nads for me please , and tell him plod might not think the CCTV is evidential quality , but Mart and Mr Mossberg ..

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL ! I only live about 4 miles away from Weston Park so , half knowing what to expect didn't venture down there until 1p.m.

Absolute waste of time, effort, and entry fee.

Beer £5 a pint , Chips £5 a portion , (bought neither) had a word with a few friends on the clayline and back home for 2.30 after a swift couple of pints in The Bell at Tong .

I really do think the time may have come to put this Fair out of its misery. 

Latest posts

Back