Browning Skeet Vest Extender

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow81

Hi

Many years ago I know there was a zip in Skeet Vest extender that you could buy.  I see the new Masters skeet vests have an extendable portion built in that clips away for summer and can be used when you are wearing extra layers in winter.  Sadly my old (and still very functional) vest doesn't have this facility.  Does anyone know if the skeet vest zip extenders can still be found anywhere?

Thanks for any help received.

You can buy decent new skeet vests for £25 these days.. my mate got a good Jack Pyke one in a sale for £20 I think..

Yes I know - but my Browning one still has lots of wear in it - and when I was shooting really well I wore that all the time - so sort of sentimental value creeps in and I would like to carry on with the same one

There was something in one of the American trap forums about this. But do you know a local seamstress / dressmaker? Shouldn’t cost too much for a couple of (maybe just one) full length zips and some material to bridge the gap. Then you can pick and choose your colours! If it takes off then you could be onto a winner! 😀

Latest posts

Back