Abuse of Competitors by Referees

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

By popular request !

After a wonderful few days at Oakedge, I took the opportunity to abuse many friends who shot absolutely dreadfully .

What's the matter with you all? Don't you own any Pilla Sunglasses, are you really that scared of heights? When you live in the rarified atmosphere that I do , vertigo is a thing of the past , a new drug , or a dance group on X Factor. As for 'friends ' who thought I would give them the benefit of doubt ? Man up , you missed it you tosser ! For those of you who made a Pigs Ear of stand 11 , I do High Pheasant tuition on Saturdays at Hodnet .😊

Finally a personal message to Mrs Oakley , thank you for your generous words of encouragement to soldier on in the face of adversity . Quote " Shut up and get on with it, I'm trying to concentrate." 😂 

By popular request !

After a wonderful few days at Oakedge, I took the opportunity to abuse many friends who shot absolutely dreadfully .

What's the matter with you all? Don't you own any Pilla Sunglasses, are you really that scared of heights? When you live in the rarified atmosphere that I do , vertigo is a thing of the past , a new drug , or a dance group on X Factor. As for 'friends ' who thought I would give them the benefit of doubt ? Man up , you missed it you tosser ! For those of you who made a Pigs Ear of stand 11 , I do High Pheasant tuition on Saturdays at Hodnet .😊

Finally a personal message to Mrs Oakley , thank you for your generous words of encouragement to soldier on in the face of adversity . Quote " Shut up and get on with it, I'm trying to concentrate." 😂 
I turned up with me Pillas and my new expensive gun and shot absolutely dreadfully, driven have always been one of my favourite targets but since i have the new gun they seem to be somewhat elusive....maybe its the choking? 

But i claim foul on the Beretta stand for you making me laugh to much,should have call distraction and taken it to the jury!  :biggrin:

By popular request !

Where you on st11 all week? 

Honestly Peter, no need to thank me....as always, it was a pleasure 😃 🤗

No , I was not on stand 11, I never went near it , it made me cry watching you lot and your shambolic efforts     Do none of you ever shoot Driven Pheasant?.😄

By popular request !

Was nice to meet you, Peter 😂

At least I didn't shoot your stand too badly. I'm not too sure I could have stomached the ear bashing.

Jeremy , Careful , you know that touches a nerve after the Perazzi😊

Wheres the cheese Gromit  :angel:
40294490_2053074794705471_5088700346339950592_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back