Marlow shoot??

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Spavo

Anyone know anything about a shoot on the Marlow road, just south of lane end between there and the airfields, advertised on the side of the road as every 1st sunday? Right near churchills.

Mate lives in lane end so might check it out but can't find any info at all about it, how it's run, cost, etc??

Little straw baler. Will be cheap and you get what you pay for. I haven’t been in many years to be fair. 

Sounds interesting...might have to go for a looksee...  :)  

Little straw baler. Will be cheap and you get what you pay for. I haven’t been in many years to be fair. 
Cheers. To be honest, I'm a newbie so I'll take whatever and it's so close to my mate's house that we both get a bit of cheap fun. He just plays with an ak or an m60 when he works in the States! .

Are you suggesting lots of slow, low and near then probably?

Cheers. To be honest, I'm a newbie so I'll take whatever and it's so close to my mate's house that we both get a bit of cheap fun. He just plays with an ak or an m60 when he works in the States! .

Are you suggesting lots of slow, low and near then probably?
Honestly could not say these days. It’s all good if your new to shoot as much as possible. The only advice at such a shoot is a) When you miss do something different next shot and b) Be careful taking advice from other shooters. (If they knew what they were doing they likely wouldn’t be there..). Try what they may say but be prepared to ignore too. 

There is a shoot at Paley Street not far from Maidenhead. 1st sat of each month. (Tomorrow). It’s the only small shoot I ever do as mates from village go.. it’s kind of invite only, but you could join.. 

Can't do tomorrow (kind of using a few pink points going to the thing on sunday with my mate! 😃) but I'd love to come some other time if it's an open offer? Appreciate that though, it''s my side of Maidenhead; went through there tonight on the way home from the working standby at maidenhead fire station.

Latest posts

Back