British Open 2018

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Deserved its own thread one feels, am shooting both Sportrap (AM) & Sporting (PM) on thursday, having a full day, might even get brave & have dip the pool shoot too. Having shot the EO and felt bitterly dissapointed at my own lack of ability one will be going to the BO with no expectations whatsoever, for me its a big day out shooting and Ive every intention of smiling through the whole day.

To each and every one of you going do have a wonderful time, for near 100% of us its after all a hobby, possible, but I feel its going to be very big ask for the winner to be a fresh face

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Rich...try not to get to angry after the first stand. :wink:

Nearly thought about shooting the sportrap Thursday, (1 space left) as I'm just up the road picking the Beretta up. But then thought I can't be arsed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Rich...try not to get to angry after the first stand. :wink:

Nearly thought about shooting the sportrap Thursday, (1 space left) as I'm just up the road picking the Beretta up. But then though I can't be arsed.
Ha, at the EO my wheels fell off at the st5 rocket rabbit & lightning crosser, rang but KwikFit et all had already run out if stock so no rescue that day. Thursday MrAngry 🤬 wont be going, MrHappyClappy 😁 will 

SHooting both on Saturday although Tony had a hernia op yesterday so it might not be possible for him.  Like Rich I’m going for the day out, chat my way around and enjoy Mr Lovatt’s hard work.

STR Thursday, ESP Friday for me. Been off form for a good while now, so will just enjoy the occasion hopefully!

Saturday morning STR and  ESp in the afternoon, i think parking will be an issue

Trusting its not as A - ground will have plans afoot and B - Im not taking a 4x4
seen a layout plan and no additional car parking is indicated, its overflows on a good sunday so will be inadequate for this event, hope they have made plans to alleviate the problem rather than just like it or lump it

Looking forward to this too as it’s my ‘local’ shoot....on at 11.24am Friday 31st  

Hopefully it will be the same targets and normal and I’ll pop in a 115 😂

If you’ve not been before it’s  a beautiful ground and I’m really glad they’ve been given a chance to host it. 

Good luck everyone 👍

Hi 

a great first day today 

for the person being negative about the car parking , you may notice there is a large grass field running along the main driveway !!! Honestly at times i fo wonder ??

Back