where to get cartridges in south wales

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davy_B

i am going over to a shoot at "south wales 2000" a ground near cardiff next week and i was wondering where could i get ammo in the vicinity . preferably Fiocchi F-Blacks but im open to anything decent . cheers for any advice 

I think SW2000 sell cartridges but not sure which brands you could give them a ring or there's CS sporting in Cwmbran or Sportsman gun centre in Newport both of which could be on route to SW2000 if that helps . There are others but they are further afield from SW2000

I think SW2000 sell cartridges but not sure which brands you could give them a ring or there's CS sporting in Cwmbran or Sportsman gun centre in Newport both of which could be on route to SW2000 if that helps . There are others but they are further afield from SW2000
thanks for the info :)  i will be coming from Ireland and landing in Fishguard , is there anyone else along that route to cardiff ?

Yes Davy you could call and see Andy at Haylett grange just outside Haverfordwest stocks quite a good range of cartridges have a look at his web site you'd pass there on route from Fishguard to Cardiff 

Yes Davy you could call and see Andy at Haylett grange just outside Haverfordwest stocks quite a good range of cartridges have a look at his web site you'd pass there on route from Fishguard to Cardiff 
Thanks for that 👍

I know Sportsmans gun centre in Newport stock Fiocchi if Andy (Haylet Grange) doesn’t. Approx 15 mins from South Wales 2000 and still on your route from Fishguard.

i am going over to a shoot at "south wales 2000" a ground near cardiff next week and i was wondering where could i get ammo in the vicinity . preferably Fiocchi F-Blacks but im open to anything decent . cheers for any advice 
ABT Home International? If so I'll see you there.

Hi DavyB spoke to Andy today at a shoot and mentioned you question on here he said he'd be prepared to  open late  for you if your ferry docks late or try to accommodate your cartridge request all you need do is give him a ring and he'll try to help if he can .  :thumbsup:

ABT Home International? If so I'll see you there.
Yup how did you get on phil. ? Not so great for me way below my norm not a disaster but dissapointing . Tough enough targets and my head wasnt right too many small mistakes . 

Hi DavyB spoke to Andy today at a shoot and mentioned you question on here he said he'd be prepared to  open late  for you if your ferry docks late or try to accommodate your cartridge request all you need do is give him a ring and he'll try to help if he can .  :thumbsup:
Thanks very much . Sorry i didnt see this reply until today . I ended up going to the sportsman gun center because it was close to my hotel got what i was looking for there so it all worked out. Thanks for the help 🙂

Thanks very much . Sorry i didnt see this reply until today . I ended up going to the sportsman gun center because it was close to my hotel got what i was looking for there so it all worked out. Thanks for the help 🙂

No Problems Davy_b glad to have been able to offer the info as long as you were able to get  cartridges you needed  :thumbsup:

Yup how did you get on phil. ? Not so great for me way below my norm not a disaster but dissapointing . Tough enough targets and my head wasnt right too many small mistakes . 

I won the International and England Super Veteran High Gun titles, as well as being in the winning SV team.  I had an iffy second round which was my fault, in general I thought the targets set were pretty good but the variable light conditions made it difficult at times.  However, too many broken clays, as there were at the GB UT team selection shoot the previous weekend.

I won the International and England Super Veteran High Gun titles, as well as being in the winning SV team.  I had an iffy second round which was my fault, in general I thought the targets set were pretty good but the variable light conditions made it difficult at times.  However, too many broken clays, as there were at the GB UT team selection shoot the previous weekend.
Biggest thing for me was i wasnt used to shooting out of a trench layout and it threw me a bit. Good experience though il learn from it.

Well done on winning the SV high gun 👍

Thank you, I was very pleased to take the title to add to the international veteran high gun title I won several years ago.

The majority of ABT registered competitions are shot on combined  OT/UT trenches so we're used to them. The major exception is Bywell in Northumberland where they have separate ABT and DTL layouts. It's grim up there if the weather is inclement as the shooting stands are uncovered.

I've shot several other home international matches at Ashbourne but nowhere else in Ireland.

Latest posts

Back