Fabarm XLR5 Velocity opinions

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmer7

As above looking to get hold of a used one. As they've been around for a while now just wondered how people like them and how they've held up?

I have other guns but nothing with a high adjustable rib and have always fancied trying one. There seems to be a few used ones around for sensible money so figured if I didn't like it I wouldn't lose out too badly If I sold it on. 

If anybody knows of any used ones for sale too it would be appreciated. 

As above looking to get hold of a used one. As they've been around for a while now just wondered how people like them and how they've held up?

I have other guns but nothing with a high adjustable rib and have always fancied trying one. There seems to be a few used ones around for sensible money so figured if I didn't like it I wouldn't lose out too badly If I sold it on. 

If anybody knows of any used ones for sale too it would be appreciated. 
They kinda remind me of the Fiat X19, they sure do look the part but looks as we know can be deceiving and whether you will get on with one is very much dependent on the discipline you intend to shoot. I've only ever shot a few rounds through one and it felt perfectly OK if a tad beefy and oddly enough a mate of mine who has "properly done the rounds" with gun changes over the past couple of years shot his as well if not better than any other gun I have ever watched him shoot; these included a DT10, made to measure Perazzi and several Miorku's as well as other semi automatics. 

In principal I think they represent good 2nd hand value especially if you need that head up stance altogether with the raised rib but I personally found that ultimately such set ups are best reserved for the Trap disciplines, I simply do not know of any half decent shots who use one regularly on the Sporting scene.

I bought one when they were first released, I sold it around 6 months later as it was just to heavy for a semi. It was beautifully made with nice wood work and worked faultlessly even with 21gram carts, sadly it felt like a dead weight when shooting sporting. As Hamster has said I think it would be an impressive trap gun.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I bought one when they were first released, I sold it around 6 months later as it was just to heavy for a semi. It was beautifully made with nice wood work and worked faultlessly even with 21gram carts, sadly it felt like a dead weight when shooting sporting. As Hamster has said I think it would be an impressive trap gun.

The problem is nowadays trap shooters hate being on the same line as an auto shooter 😏

Latest posts

Back