Sign in to follow this  
martin_b

A question of class.

martin_b

How do you go about getting a Class  rating in Trap shooting?

I assume you have to shoot a few registered competitions, but do you have to do them in all the relevent event, so if Im a C class sporting shooter am I automatically a C class trap shooter?

Hamster

As far as I'm aware everyone ends up in AA after one shoot. 😂🤭🤪😬

• Haha 2

Sian
1 hour ago, martin_b said:

How do you go about getting a Class  rating in Trap shooting?

I assume you have to shoot a few registered competitions, but do you have to do them in all the relevent event, so if Im a C class sporting shooter am I automatically a C class trap shooter?

No each discipline has its own averages and you need to shoot a certain amount of registered targets in the disciplines you want a class for.

martin_b

Thanks..

westley
Posted (edited)

NO PROBLEM  !  ....................................................I simply do NOT have any  !

Class, that is.      :angel:

Edited by westley
  • Haha 2

Wonko the Sane
Posted (edited)

It is certainly fortunate that there are no class criteria for this forum otherwise a few others and I would be quite alone here  :taunt:

Edited by Wonko the Sane
  • Like 2

ShootClay Admin
On 8/7/2018 at 4:32 PM, Wonko the Sane said:

It is certainly fortunate that there are no class criteria for this forum otherwise a few others and I would be quite alone here  :taunt:

You say that - but when we visit from the AA-Class forum, we find you colonials quite amusing. 

• Haha 1

Davy_B
Posted (edited)

dont know about the uk but in ireland they take the average of your first 3 shoots in each and give you a inital class based on that for each dicipline. and then it is updated every year after that . i assume the UK is similar  . if you havent shot that discipline before you come up as N/C , think it means 'No Class' or 'Not Classified'

Edited by Davy_B

Nimbusgb

Bit odd really, as has been postulated on a facebook forum. how can someone who is an AAA shooter in say ESP be ranked as a complete beginner in say Skeet?

Any disciplines you have not shot you should be ranked one class below your current scored class. So an A ESP shooter would be classed B for say Compact or Skeet if he wanted to shoot those.

schmokinn

On the subject of class a B class shot who used to be AA a couple of years back Ricky somebody has been refused entry to the Kreighoff for it being unfair to other b class shots as he is shooting a mid 80's average....effectively sandbagging.

I myself am glad to see it as there seems to be to many people popping up in low classes and suddenly shooting AA scores!

Wonko the Sane
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ShootClay Admin said:

You say that - but when we visit from the AA-Class forum, we find you colonials quite amusing. 

I have to admit that I don't have a clue what you're talking about.  Seriously   The class criteria that I referred to was the class that westley is devoid of and had nothing to do with shooting - JIC that was not clear

I have no problems with being an amusing colonial but tho I'd welcome knowing the context which is a mystery to me

thanks for your tolerance 

Edited by Wonko the Sane
  • Like 2