A question of class.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin_b

How do you go about getting a Class  rating in Trap shooting?

I assume you have to shoot a few registered competitions, but do you have to do them in all the relevent event, so if Im a C class sporting shooter am I automatically a C class trap shooter?

As far as I'm aware everyone ends up in AA after one shoot. 😂🤭🤪😬

How do you go about getting a Class  rating in Trap shooting?

I assume you have to shoot a few registered competitions, but do you have to do them in all the relevent event, so if Im a C class sporting shooter am I automatically a C class trap shooter?
No each discipline has its own averages and you need to shoot a certain amount of registered targets in the disciplines you want a class for.

NO PROBLEM  !  ....................................................I simply do NOT have any  !

Class, that is.       :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is certainly fortunate that there are no class criteria for this forum otherwise a few others and I would be quite alone here   :taunt:

It is certainly fortunate that there are no class criteria for this forum otherwise a few others and I would be quite alone here   :taunt:
You say that - but when we visit from the AA-Class forum, we find you colonials quite amusing. 

dont know about the uk but in ireland they take the average of your first 3 shoots in each and give you a inital class based on that for each dicipline. and then it is updated every year after that . i assume the UK is similar  . if you havent shot that discipline before you come up as N/C , think it means 'No Class' or 'Not Classified'

Bit odd really, as has been postulated on a facebook forum. how can someone who is an AAA shooter in say ESP be ranked as a complete beginner in say Skeet?

Any disciplines you have not shot you should be ranked one class below your current scored class. So an A ESP shooter would be classed B for say Compact or Skeet if he wanted to shoot those.

On the subject of class a B class shot who used to be AA a couple of years back Ricky somebody has been refused entry to the Kreighoff for it being unfair to other b class shots as he is shooting a mid 80's average....effectively sandbagging.

I myself am glad to see it as there seems to be to many people popping up in low classes and suddenly shooting AA scores!

You say that - but when we visit from the AA-Class forum, we find you colonials quite amusing. 
I have to admit that I don't have a clue what you're talking about.  Seriously   The class criteria that I referred to was the class that westley is devoid of and had nothing to do with shooting - JIC that was not clear

I have no problems with being an amusing colonial but tho I'd welcome knowing the context which is a mystery to me

thanks for your tolerance 

Back